Hinterland Osteopathy and Health is OPEN for osteopathic, acupuncture, remedial massage and naturopathy appointments. We understand that the complexity of the evolving Coronavirus pandemic will have had an impact on us all. You and your family’s health and safety are of utmost importance to us and we absolutely understand if you need to cancel or reschedule appointments. We will not be charging a cancellation fee for last-minute cancellations.
We will continue to review our hygiene policy and procedures as the lockdown rules relax. The following list outlines our protocols to help lower the risk of infection to ourselves and to our patients.
Our current procedures;
- We have placed a hand sanitiser at the entrance of the clinic and we ask that you use this upon entry and prior to touching the reception desk and EFTPOS machine.
- Our practitioners are taking extra care to frequently wash their arms and hands and have gloves and masks that can be worn during treatments. Masks are also available for patients. Please let us know if you require one on arrival.
- All clinic linen is routinely changed between each patient.
- We have replaced hand towels with disposable paper towels for hand drying.
- We are thoroughly sanitising our treatment tables, door handles, work desks and chairs between each patient, including all surfaces and equipment that patients have come in contact with.
- On top of these cleaning procedures, we are regularly cleaning all frequently touched surfaces including reception chairs, door handles, reception desk, EFTPOS machine and any stationery that has been in contact with patients.
- We are frequently sterilising the bathroom door handles, tap fittings and sink. This will be routinely done after any patient or practitioner has used the bathroom.
- We have sterilised tea and water cups available in reception.
- We also have disposable cups for water if that is preferred.
- Children’s toys will be washed and sanitised after they are used.
- We will be screening patients prior to their appointments to check if they have recently travelled overseas, socialised or come in contact with populations who are potentially at risk of having the Covid-19 virus or if they are experiencing any signs or symptoms of a cold or flu.
Please call us to cancel or reschedule your appointment if you;
- Are caring for vulnerable people or are vulnerable yourself.
- Need to self-isolate.
- Are feeling unwell.
- Have a sore throat, fever or cough and are showing signs or symptoms of cold or flu.
- Have been in contact with anyone who has travelled overseas within the last 14 days.
- Have been in contact with anyone or group of people who may have been exposed to the Covid-19 virus.
We trust that we can continue to practice safely if we work together and are mindful of the precautions that are essential to prevent the spread of Covid-19 virus.
We will continue to follow Government health advice and update you with any pertinent information on our Facebook page and website. Please call or email us to discuss any concerns or questions that you have.
Kate Egan (Osteopath) and Neil Moran (Osteopath)
We are open as usual and are taking extra care to keep our patients safe. The Government is frequently updating information on Coronavirus. For current information from the Department of Health follow this link: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-what-you-need-to-know